My teachers...and me

Saturday, July 5, 2008

My Three Daughters









Fairy Princesses, Queens and Ballerinas oh my! These 3 lovely little daughters of mine are deliciously creative and imaginative. Always the first ones up in the household, their mornings are perpetually greeted with giggles and excited chatter of the day's plans. Soon after, I'm awoken by soft chubby hands stroking my face, butterfly kisses and snuggles under the covers. By the time I persuade myself out of bed and pry my eyes open with a cup of coffee, the girls are well into making wonderfully magical creations and discoveries. They know that life is good, living is wonderful and intrinsically follow their inner guidance from one joyful discovery to another. Dress up, crafts, painting, drawing, puzzles, games, exploring and adventuring are often accomplished well before lunch. These girls are busy! I have learned a lot from them. They embrace each day's potentiality with a delighted hug and live life to it's fullest. A lot of adults I know and children for that matter, make their way through life in a foggy, unaware fashion. I feel so blessed to have these 3 little angels around, reminding me just how delightfully joyous life is when you set out to explore and discover all life has to offer.

No comments: